Skip to main content

There are a few options for high school students wishing to take college classes while still enrolled in high school, from participating in dual enrollment programs between your high school and CT State Community College, to just taking a class on your own. Inquire with your school counselor on the best route to obtain college credit, or contact our recruiting staff for more information,

Learn about options for Early College and Dual Enrollment Programs