Microsoft Office Specialist
A non-credit program that teaches the ins and outs of several popular Microsoft Office applications
Prices may vary and are subject to change at any time. Textbooks and exams included in price.
Funding WIOA, SNAP
Commitment > 6 months
Terms Offered Fall, Spring, Summer
Increase your employability with this intensive 12-week program, teaching you the ins and outs of several Microsoft Office applications that you may encounter in your work and/or personal life. This hands-on program includes instruction and practice of the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. At the end of the training, you’ll take each of the five internationally recognized Microsoft Office Specialist exams, the cost of which is included in the price of this program.
Upon completion, students will be prepared to take the MOS Certification Exams MO-100 and MO-101 (Word), MO-200 and MO-201 (Excel), MO-300 (PowerPoint), MO-400 (Outlook), and MO-500 (Access) exams.
In this course you'll learn how to:
- perform merges, add tables and graphics and share documents in Microsoft Word
- create formulas, manage data, format and print in Microsoft Excel
- create databases, manage query criteria, report and form design, group data and establish relationships in Microsoft Access
- create slide shows, import content from other applications, add tables and graphics, animate and utilize advanced formatting skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- manage e-mail, create folders, add signatures and attachments, schedule appointments, organize contact lists and create and update tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- GED or high school diploma
- Basic computer skills
Find Your Course
Use our course finder to get info about upcoming classes including dates, times, locations, and more. (Select WFD/CE 2023-2024)
Registering for a course is easy and can be done in-person, online, or by mail.
Learn About Funding Options
Many of our courses have funding options available for qualifying students.