If you need a transcript, please follow the steps outlined here.
CT State Community College offers the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic (eTranscript) or paper format. Official eTranscripts can be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities. Unofficial transcripts can be accessed in myCTState.
- Current and Recent Students: Students who have been issued a NetID and password should login to myCTState, navigate to Student Self-Service, Transcript Request, Student Records, Transcripts.
- Former Students: Students who have not been issued a NetID, please create an account to request either the eTranscript or paper transcript. Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.
ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT TODAY!
STEP 1: LOG IN OR REGISTER
Sign into the Transcript portal to be redirected directly to the storefront with an account.
STEP 2: SELECT DESTINATION & DOCUMENTS
Start by entering your email address and follow the prompts. Be sure to read carefully.
STEP 3: ORDER DETAILS
Click Checkout to continue the ordering process or Continue Shopping to send your transcript to additional destinations.
STEP 4: PROVIDE CONSENT
Provide electronic consent for the release of your Academic Records by your Institution to the Recipient(s) you have provided.
STEP 5: REVIEW ORDER
Review all order details before processing your order. Upon successfully submitting your order for processing, you will receive an Order Receipt email.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST PROCESS
IMPORTANT DELIVERY STATUSES
- Pending: Order has been submitted and is awaiting processing
- Processing: The order is being processed
- Available: (Electronic documents) Order has been processed and the document is available for download
- Delivered: (Electronic documents) Your document has been downloaded by the recipient
- Delivered: (Paper documents) Your order has been successfully processed and will be sent as ordered
- On Hold: Your order has been put on hold — Refer to email comments for details
- Canceled: Your order has been canceled – Refer to email comments for details
- Error: A processing error occurred – Refer to email comments for details
- Partially Delivered: The request has multiple documents. At least one document in the order has been delivered and at least one other document has been cancelled.
What application do I need on my computer to open a secure Official PDF Transcript?
The Official PDF Transcript is protected with advanced PDF security and therefore requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. The latest version of the free Adobe Reader may be downloaded at get.adobe.com/reader/.
Data on my transcript is incorrect or missing. What should I do?
Parchment serves as an exchange platform for transcript credentials. This means that Parchment facilitates the request of the transcript(s), thereby notifying the school that the transcript needs to be processed. It is the responsibility of the school to fulfill this request since they are the only entity that has access to your credentials. Once the school has approved the request and sent it, Parchment is responsible for delivering it electronically or by mail to the destination(s) outlined in the order. Parchment delivers transcripts exactly as they are provided from the sending Institution. If you have a question in regard to the content or accuracy of the data included in your transcript, please contact your school directly.
Can I order transcripts for Workforce Development/Continuing Education courses?
Yes, you can, be sure to follow the instructions when completing the request.