Tuition and Fees for Fall are Due August 15
Don’t take a break from your education and your goals because of an outstanding balance.
What you need to know:
- Students with account balances of at least $500 will not be allowed to maintain registration for Fall 2023 courses. An account balance can include charges from the Fall 2023 semester in addition to any outstanding balances from past semesters.
- Students who register for Fall 2023 courses prior to August 16, and who carry an account balance of at least $500 as of August 17, will be dropped from all courses on August 18.
- Students who register for Fall 2023 courses from August 16 and August 24, and who carry an account balance of at least $500 as of August 30, will be dropped from all courses on August 31.
- Students who register for Fall 2023 courses after August 24 and who carry an account balance of at least $500 as of September 1 will be dropped from all courses on September 5.
You can view your account balance, make a payment or sign up for a payment plan via myCTState. If you expect to be able to pay in-full before the start of classes, request an extension from your Cashier/Bursar’s office. Check your student email account, and watch your mail for an account statement. Need assistance accessing your account? Your campus IT department can help.
More ways to pay:We want you to succeed, and there are many ways to pay:
- Financial aid is still available; it’s not too late to apply or finish your application. Visit www.fafsa.gov
- Payment plans can be arranged with the Cashier or Bursar’s office. Watch the following video on how to set up a payment plan in English or Spanish.
- Third-party deferments from employers, outside vendors, etc. can be considered tuition payments.
- Waivers may apply if you’re a veteran.
- Educational loans are also possibility.
- Scholarships may be available from your college Foundation.
* When completing your FAFSA, please use school code 007635. The school code will identify as Capital Community College but the code will be updated to CT State later this year. If you already submitted your FAFSA, please double-check that you submitted the correct code.