After completing your online New Student Orientation, there are several more steps to take to ensure that your time at CT State is successful.
- Asnuntuck CC Student Activities
- Capital CC Student Activities
- Gateway CC Student Activities
- Housatonic CC Student Activities
- Manchester CC Student Activities
- Middlesex CC Student Activities
- Naugatuck Valley CC Student Activities
- Northwestern CC Student Activities
- Norwalk CC Student Activities
- Quinebaug Valley CC Student Activities
- Three Rivers CC Student Activities
- Tunxis CC Student Activities
If you haven't already, make sure to complete your FAFSA & Check the Status of your Financial Aid Award
Visit your campus's admission office webpage to schedule a campus tour.
- Asnuntuck CC - Admissions
- Capital CC - Admissions
- Gateway - CC Admissions
- Housatonic CC - Admissions
- Manchester CC - Admissions
- Middlesex CC - Admissions
- Naugatuck Valley CC - Admissions
- Northwestern CC - Admissions
- Norwalk CC - Admissions
- Quinebaug Valley CC - Admissions
- Three Rivers CC - Admissions
- Tunxis CC - Admissions
- Asnuntuck CC - Veteran Services
- Capital CC - Veteran Services
- Gateway CC - Veteran Services
- Housatonic CC - Veteran Services
- Manchester CC - Veteran Services
- Middlesex CC - Veteran Services
- Naugatuck Valley CC - Veteran Services
- Northwestern CC - Veteran Services
- Norwalk CC - Veteran Services
- Quinebaug Valley CC - Veteran Services
- Three Rivers CC - Veteran Services
- Tunxis CC - Veteran Services
We recommend that all our Veteran Students visit or receive information from the Veteran Service Representative on their CT State Community College campus.
- The Veteran Services representative certifies and submits student enrollments to the Veteran Administration (VA) using the online VA data entry system, VA.
- Once documents are submitted, the VA processes the educational benefits and issues payment to the veteran.
To avoid any over payments or interruption in benefits the following tips are recommended:
- Always seek academic advising prior to registering for courses.
- Upon registration, submit a copy of your student detail bill to the Veterans' Services office.
- Avoid reducing credit hours once the semester has begun.
- Always consult Veterans' Services Staff prior to reducing credit hours.\
- Report any schedule changes including adds, drops, withdraws, etc. to the Veterans' Services office immediately.
Are you a transfer student? Transfer students may transfer to CT State from other colleges for any semester. Transfer students should submit an official transcript from any other college(s) and universities attended and must be an accepted or enrolled student with CT State for the completion of a transcript evaluation.
Please follow these instructions to register for classes.
Visit your campus bookstore in-person or online.
- Asnuntuck CC - College ID
- Capital CC - College ID
- Gateway CC - College ID
- Housatonic CC - College ID
- Manchester CC - College ID
- Middlesex CC - College ID
- Naugatuck Valley CC - College ID
- Northwestern CC - College ID
- Norwalk CC - College ID
- Quinebaug Valley CC - College ID
- Three Rivers CC - College ID
- Tunxis CC- College ID
- Reach out to your professors, Guided Pathways (GP) Advisors, and student support/campus resources
- Manage your time
- Don’t procrastinate
- Connect with fellow students
- Stay healthy
- Go to class
- Be prepared
- Study smart
- Communicate with respect
- Take responsibility for your education